EKSU Admission List 2021/22, Guidelines on how to check & Latest News
Do you choose EKSU as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on EKSU Admission List, perhaps do you need information on how to check. If you need all this vital information, then you are in the right place.
Dear beamers, it is vital you know how to check if you are eventually admitted or not. I have seen some issue whereby those who gained admission finally lost the admission based on the fact that they did not know how to check if you are admitted or not.
I know you might be amazed by what i am saying. I know you may be wondering how is it possible that someone eventually gain admission and also lost it. Well don’t worry i will explain it to you.
Those who gained admission and finally lost it are those who did not check if they are admitted on time thereby leading to elapsement of the payment of acceptance fee. So therefore, you can see for yourself how vital it is to know how to check your status.
How To check EKSU Admission List 2021/22
Follow the steps below to check:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into EKSU or not.
Successful candidates are to ensure they accept or reject their admission in JAMB Caps so that there admission can be processed.
- Visit EKSU admission checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Kindly ensure you input your Email address as password to be able to login.
- Lastly, ensure you click on the sign in icon to confirm if you are admitted or not.
Also note that the admission batches is released in batches.
- See how to check futa admission list in here
- Step by step on how to check for lagos state university admission status
Kindly ensure you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter to get our first hand Information.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones ..