FUOYE Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 For Freshers
The management Of The Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti Have Finally Released The Acceptance Fee All New Students Of This Institution Will Pay As Acceptance Fee.
Paying Acceptance Fee is very important and crucial to the admission status of a student.I will explain this in details. Watch out!!!
What I meant by The Acceptance Fee being crucial to Someone admission status is that it is this fee that helps to safeguard someone admission.
If you do not pay Acceptance Fee on time, Your Admission is not yet guaranteed because you have not finalise it. It is when you have finally paid the fee that your admission is guaranteed.
That is why the Institution name it as Acceptance Fee. This is to let you know that the new students are being accepted by the Institutions and the University can only accept any new students only If they have paid their Acceptance Fee.
Perhaps, did you just gained admission into this University and you are clueless on the amount you have to pay as your Acceptance fee For the Federal University of Oye Ekiti, Well you are in the right place. All the information you need about this will be provided for you.
- Valid Information Concerning LASU Acceptance Fee 2021/22 Session
- See the amount every new students will pay for University of Benin as Acceptance Fee
- Unilorin Acceptance Fee 2021/22 Session
Just read to the end if you want to know how much the admission status is?
Moreover, Your Fellow Colleagues Have Been Seeking Information On some terms Like how much is fuoye acceptance fee for 2021/2022, FUOYE acceptance fee 2021, FUOYE accommodation Fees, FUOYE Cut off mark, FUOYE school fees deadline, FUOYE school fees for direct entry student, FUOYE portal, FUOYE latest news, How To Pay Oye Ekiti Acceptance Fee & so on.
FUOYE Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 Session For New Students
We want to inform whomever is interested in this information that The Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Acceptance Fee Is N50,000 only.
How to pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee
- Go to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and log in with your Jamb Registration Number.
- Then click on the check admission status box on the portal. Once you have been admitted. Just accept the admission.
- The next thing to do is to change your password because once you accept your admission, an account will be opened for you automatically.
- The next thing to do after changing your password is to login with your Jamb Registration Number and Your New Password.
- Once you login, you will see your new profile. You can change your passport photograph if you do not like the one there.
- After signing in, you can update your details. After doing this, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Go to your email address to confirm it.
- After your account has been validated, You will be required to pay the sum of N50,000 as your acceptance Fee.
- After payment of the Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the documents needed for screening.
- After your screening is complete, log on to print out your screening details for future registration.
Documents Needed For Screening
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2020 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Important Things To Take Note
- Do not pay your school fees unless you have been screened accordingly to do so.
- Failure to obey any of this advise is at your own risk
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: email@example.com or use our online Chat support system.
How Is The Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Aggregate Score Calculated
Divide your Jamb Score by 8 and your post UTME Score by 2. Then add the results you get from the two calculations together to get your Aggregate Score.
Is FUOYE Doing Post UTME Or Screening
They are doing post UTME because they believe it is the best mode to screen their applicants.
Thank You For reading. I really appreciate you. Kindly leave all comments in the box below.
We answer speedily. Please share this article also with loved ones if you found it helpful