FUTA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Eligibility & Guidelines On How To Apply.
Are you one of those people who are interested in getting a valid and credible information concerning FUTA Post UTME screening 2021/2022.
Do you choose Federal University of Technology (Akure) as your first choice in UTME.
Do you score a minimum of 180 in UTME, do you desire to be a student of FUTA. If truly the above criteria is true and you agree with it, then you are in the right place to get all the information you will need.
In this article, we will provide all the information you seek concerning FUTA PUTME 2021/2022.
We will also provide guidelines you need to follow on how to apply for the post utme screening exercise.
We will also give you information on the factors you have to meet before you apply for FUTA screening exercise.
The FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE hereby invites the general public who are interested in studying in the university and those who choose the UNIVERSITY as their first choice in UTME and score a minimum of 180, then Our dear FUTA is calling you to apply for its screening exercise for 2021/22 Session.
You can also read on:
- Uniport Post UTME
- Funaab Post UTME
- Fuoye Post UTME
- Abu Post UTME
- Jamb registration guidelines
- Unizik post UTME
- Imsu Post UTME
Eligibility For Federal University Of Technology Akure Putme exercise
- Candidates must choose FUTA as their first choice during UTME registration conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2021 UTME Examination.
- Interested candidates must have a credit in 5 Subjects at not more than Two sittings which must include English language and Mathematics
- Candidates must be 16 (sixteen) years of age as at the time of registration
- Candidates who did not participate in FUTA Screening exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- There is no chance for aspirants who wants to gain admission into the university by using awaiting result, the university does not support that.
- Only Applicants who have a minimum of pass in physics will be eligible enough to apply into the university.
How To Apply For FUTA Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Session
Candidates are to note that the FUTA post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Follow the steps below to apply for the Putme Exercise.
- Go to the University Website at https://www.futa.edu.ng/ to get the latest information
- Candidates who are eligible are to log in with their UTME Registration number.
- After Doing this, candidates should Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Ensure you complete and submit your Post-UTME Application form ,you can submit this online.
- Then Print out a copy.
Registration Guidelines You need to Follow:
- The registration form should be filled in by all eligible candidates who wants to apply for the screening exercise.
- Also, candidates should fill in their UTME Registration Number and the full names as it is on their Jamb slip be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, candidates are to visit University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form.
- Candidates who wants to ensure they get admission into the university are to ensure they print out all the documents from the university portal because they might be useful for future needs.
- UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
Candidates who are affected in one way or the other are to ensure they upload their waec or neco results online at the university website via (www.futa.edu.ng)
- Candidates who are sure they want to gain admission into the university must ensure they register for the application process before the deadline so they can stand a chance of studying in the university.
Most Frequent Questions asked by interested Candidates
- Does FUTA Conduct Post UTME: Yes they do conduct Post UTME.
- Is FUTA Exam CBT or PPT: It is a CBT(Computer based mode) exam mode.
- How does FUTA calculate Post UTME Score: Divide your Jamb score by 8 then divide your Post UTME score by two,then add together to get the aggregate.
- How many subjects are in Futa Post UTME: There are 5 subjects in total, four will be the subjects you wrote in your UTME Exam and the last subject Will be general knowledge.
- Is Futa PUTME form for 2021/2022: No it is not out yet. We will ensure we update this page so you can be aware it is out.
- How much is FUTA Screening Form: The form is just 2000 naira only.
- Is there negative marking: No there is no negative marking in FUTA Screening exercise.
- Does FUTA accept second choice: No they don’t. You will only be deceiving yourself if you choose them as second choice.
- Is calculators allowed: No it is not allowed.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- Aspirants are to bring the following when coming for the screening exercise:
>>>Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
>>>JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
>>>Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
>>>Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
>>>One passport photograph.
- The arena or venue where the aspirants will write their exams differs, one of them is FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus” you will be notified on the portal where your screening venue will be.
- Candidates are to note that the university frowns against bringing items like bag, sunglasses,calculator,phones,laptops & other similar unwanted items.
If you have any question or enquiry or you need help, kindly log on to www.futa.edu.ng or call 08085976967, 08068209911 and 08118770353
NOTE: All candidates should note that any candidates who did not present him or herself for the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
If you have any other question or enquiry, please drop your reply in the box below.
We hope you enjoyed the article, kindly bookmark this page.