FUTO Admission List 2021/2022, Guidelines on how to check & Latest News for prospective aspirants.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, wishes to inform all the candidates that engages in the university post UTME that they can now check if they are admitted or not.
Do you choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on FUTO Admission List, perhaps do you need information on how to check Federal University of Technology, Owerri Admission List.
How To check FUTO Admission List 2021/2022
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the email address and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into KSU or not.
- Kindly visit FUTO admission portal via https://portal.futo.edu.ng/
- Then, Login with the Jamb registration number given to you.
- Lastly, ensure you click on the submit button in order to check your admission status.
Note: 2021/22 Admission list is not out at the moment.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get admission in FUTO: Choose them in jamb, read hard, study hard, pray and have the right subject combination, you will surely get admission by doing this.
Is FUTO supplementary list out: No it is not out yet.
What is FUTO cut off mark for 2021/22 Session: The cut off mark is 180.
If you have not been offered admission to study any course in the university, you should wait until their admission board releases all the list of admitted students.
Comments and enquiries are welcomed in the box below.