JAMB Repeated Questions
Dear readers, you are welcome to another article. In this article, we would be sharing information on JAMB Repeated questions in 2021/22.
It is with great tidings that we bring to you this article and we believe it will help Jambites most especially because it will help them to know that JAMB Repeat their questions yearly.
They do not have time to start compiling new questions. If you will agree with me, that is not a day job.
Also, in this article. We will answer some most frequently asked questions by JAMBITES. Some of the questions are as follows: Do Jamb repeat questions every year? How do I answer JAMB questions? How do i pass JAMB.
We have shared information on this our blog on how you can pass JAMB. Just ensure you search for it. It is right here on our blog. Is jamb difficult to pass? And so on like that. All the questions stated here will be answered.
Dear readers, we would not advice you to start cramming all the questions & answers you see in JAMB Past questions. Rather you should study the way JAMB asks questions, study the pattern.
This will help you a lot. I always pity most students that cram Jamb past questions, this is not the best way to study. We would only share some repeated past questions for physics and chemistry for our main topic which is JAMB Repeated Questions.
You should however study more past questions yourself for your JAMB subject combination.
- The bond between silicon and germanium is – Answer is covalent (2013, 2011 UTME)
- The energy of a photon having a wavelength of 10-10m is – in this case they may change the value of the wavelength in another year
- If a sonometer has a fundamental frequency of 450Hz, what is the frequency of the fifth overtone
- A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0 s. calculate its initial velocity.
- Questions on scalar and vector quantities with example frequently comes out.
- Heat capacity, efficiency of a machine (M.A and V.R), optics, mechanics, half-life, arrangement of resistors and capacitors in series and parallel, sound waves, etc. are areas JAMB like taking questions.
- Milikan’s contribution to the development of atomic theory is the determination of – Answer is charge on electron
- Tetraoxosulphate(VI) acid burns the skin by – dehydration
Laying your hands on past questions is a way to extract information on the area you should concentrate on when reading. This approach can be use for Biology, Use of English, Economics, Government, etc.
Note: The probability that maths questions will come from differentiation, integration, circle geometry, algebra, word problem, simultaneous equation, quadratic, inequality, etc is very high. So ensure you study this topic. Not only that, ensure you study the way Jamb asks their questions. They repeat questions but they may reframe the questions. Just know that.
Are JAMB Questions Repeated
JAMB do not have new questions again. They repeat questions a lot. If you want to score high in UTME. Ensure you study JAMB Past questions a lot.
How do I answer JAMB questions
Answer the ones you are sure of first, then come back to the difficult ones later. Ensure you answer all.
What is the best way to score high in JAMB
Read extensively. Do not cram. Ensure you study past questions also and pray hard.
Dear readers, we hope you are blessed concerning this information. However
Kindly leave your comments in the box below.
We hope information on JAMB Repeated Questions have been provided here.