LASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Guidelines On How To Apply & Latest News
Did you choose lagos state university (LASU) as your first choice in UTME. Do you score a minimum of 190 in JAMB, if your answer is yes, then this article is for you..
In this article we will supply you with all the information you need on LASU Post Utme Form 2020/21.
We have been known for some months now that we only give quality, reliable, credible and genuine information to our amiable readers, so ensure that anything you read on this page is credible and genuine enough, hence let us go to the main reasons for this article.
What are the requirement for Lasu screening?
To know if you are eligible for LASU Post Utme, you must take note of the following requirements:
- Candidates who have chosen lagos State University as their first choice institution in 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), are eligible to participate in LASU Online Screening Exercise
- Candidates must ensure they are at least 16 years old by 1st of october 2021 to be eligible for LASU Post Utme
- All Pre-degree student who have successfully completed their program and who have a minimum of 190 in UTME and who choose lagos state university as their first choice in UTME are eligible to apply for Lasu Online Screening Exercise
- All Direct Entry candidates and Lasu Foundation Programme (Jupeb) who have purchased Jamb Form for Direct Entry and who scored a minimum of 200 in UTME are also eligible to apply for LASU Screening Exercise and they must apply if they want to gain Admission into Lasu
- Candidates who are indigenes of lagos state, who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal
- Candidates must possess atleast a credit in 5 subjects including english language at not more than two sittings. Only those who wants to study medicine or dentistry in lasu must have a minimum of 5 credits at not more than one sittings
You can also read on:
- UI Post Utme Form
- OAU Post Utme
- Jamb Form Cost
- EKSU Post Utme Form
- How To Check Nysc Senate List
- UI Postgraduate School Programme
- UNILAG Post Utme
- JAMB Result Checker
How To Apply For Lagos State University Post Utme 2021/22
To apply for LASU screening, follow the guidelines below.
- Go to www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
- When the portal opens, click on drop down menu and select make payment
You will be required to fill in your UTME registration numbers, Surname, first name and middle name, E-mail address and telephone number
- Click on proceed
- On the next page, a transaction id would be displayed, this is to be used for payment. Candidates should ensure they copy this id and proceed to payment on http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- you will be required to fill in your transaction id, email address, phone number. Then you will input your credit card details to pay, then click on process payment. Print your payment receipt. An email will be sent to the email you used above, that is one reason it is advisable to use your personal email.
Online Registration For All Candidates
- After you have Paid successfully for LASU 2021/22 Online Screening Exercise, Go back to lasu.edu.ng and ensure you click on the tab “CONTINUE REGISTRATION button” in order to be able to print your Screening PIN
- Your JAMB Registration Number & the screening pin which was printed will be needed to login to the Lagos state university Online Screening at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening exercise.
- Ensure you fill in your details properly.
- The next step is to scan and upload a recent passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB and it should be in JPEG Format.
- Then ensure you Save and Continue.
- Input your UTME details properly
- Your UTME result slip will be scanned and uploaded and it should NOT be MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Ensure you save and continue.
- Ensure you select the no of O Level results you wanted.
- Ensure you Scan and Upload the O’ Level result slip.
- Then save and continue.
- The next step is to enter your O’ Level details like examination number and the rest.
- Save and continue.
- Candidates must ensure they have a minimum of 5 credit at not more than two sittings. Some courses like medicine and dentistry only requires one sittings.
- Applicants who wants to study any Engineering courses with two sittings must ensure they have a minimum of 5 credits and the credits must be in English,mathematics,physics and one science subjects and any other subjects.
- Candidates who are awaiting results can also apply.
- You must have a credit in English language compulsorily if you want to study in the university.
- Lagos state candidates must ensure they prove they are a citizen of Lagos state through the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) and they MUST ensure they fill in their IIVC Code on their screening portal.
- Kindly ensure you preview and correct any errors you notice and click on the “I CERTIFY” Button.
- By clicking on the “I CERTIFY” Button, candidates agrees that all the information they supplied are genuine and the university can make use of it.
- Click on the “continue” button
- After you have submitted, the portal will redirect you to the HOME Page.
- Input your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click on DOWNLOAD RESULT in order to generate your SCREENING details.
How is Lasu post Utme score calculated?
The Screening of candidates will be based on online grading system. The portal will calculate both the UTME results and O Level Results.
Is Lasu post Utme Form 2021 2022 Out?
Please Note: Lasu Post Utme Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is currently not on sale, I will update this article once it is on sale.
Does Lasu do post Utme?
LASU does not do any post utme examination, the only thing they do is screening.
If you have any questions, kindly drop your comment in the box below: