LAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022 complete guide for aspirants and latest news.
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Did you choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on LAUTECH Admission List.
How To check LAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022
- Follow the steps below to check for the University Admission List
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into LAUTECH or not.
You can also check on the University Admission List by following the steps below:
- Kindly visit LAUTECH admission portal via https://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/status.php
- Then, enter your JAMB registration number given to you to check if you are admitted or not.
Lastly, click on the tab “check admission status” to view if you have been admitted or not.
Note: The Admission List For 2021/2022 Session is currently not out. We will let you know once it is out by updating this page, please ensure you get back to our blog.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What is LAUTECH cut off mark: The cutoff mark is 180.
Does LAUTECH Accept second choice in Jamb: No they do not.
Do they do post UTME: Yes they do.
You can drop your comments or enquiry in the box below.
Kindly ensure you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter to get our first hand Information.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones .