UI Post Utme Form 2021/2022 , Tips On How To Apply & Latest News
In this article, we will be discussing everything you need to know about the university of ibadan Post utme form for 2021. The university of ibadan which is popularly known as unibadan or UI is the first university in nigeria. That is the reason why it is called premiere university.
We will also share with you information on UI Post JAMB Form 2021/22 that you will probably not find anywhere else. We will share with you guidelines on how to apply for the post utme exercise, we will also share the screening mode with you.
We will also let you know all the general requirement you must meet before you apply for the screening exercise, all you need to do is to ensure you read this article to the end.
About UI & UI post utme form for 2021/2022
University of ibadan popularly known as UI is the first university in nigeria, it was established in 1948 but as at then, it was not a fully fledged university. It became a full and independent university in 1962 with its collaboration with the university of london.
As at then, it only had three departments then, it has arts, science and medicine. But as time goes on, it increased more in departments and in development.
What you need to know about University of ibadan post utme form and screening is that they choose people on merit, they will choose you once you pass their post utme screening exam and once your subject combination for both jamb and o level tally with what is on the university subject requirement. You can check for ui subject requirement on https://www.ui.edu.ng/content/advertisement-course-requirements.
Ui post utme form requirement/eligibility
- You must have a minimum of 200 in utme, those who wants to go for direct entry must also have a minimum of 200 in jamb.
- You must choose university of ibadan as your first choice during jamb registration, this is because ui will not consider any candidateswho did not choose them as first choice in utme for admission
- You must ensure your o level and jamb result tally with what is on university of ibadan subject requirement.
How to apply for ui post utme screening for utme/de
Follow the procedures below if you want to apply for ui screening exercise:
1. Go to ui admission portal on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/ then input your jamb registration number as username, your surname as password. Once you log in, a screening form of 2000 naira will be paid. Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, phone Number and e-mail address should be included when registering.you can pay through any of the following:
Debit/ credit card payment using atm
Cash at bank payment using your printout of the form to make payment at the bank
Internet banking payment, you will be debited directly if you use this
Please note: ensure you print out the payment success receipt. On the payment receipt it will show your surname and jamb registration number amongst others.
2. Upon successful payment, fill in your bio data and submit your o level result on the portal.
3. ensure all the details filled online are genuine and ensure you crosscheck your details in order to avoid errors. This is so because mistakes or errors could lead to disqualification
4. please ensure you fill the online forms in block letters only
5. print out your evidence of registration after completing your registration, ensure you keep this slip, it willl be need when going for your post utme exam.
Most frequently questions people ask concerning ui screening
- What is the cut off mark for university of ibadan post utme?: The cut off mark for ui putme is 200 and it has always been 200.
- What is ui putme screening mode?: University of ibadan post utme screening mode is a screening exam, it is written in paper and pencil (ppt) and it is not a cbt exam.
We appreciate you for taking your time to read this article to the end, please ensure you subscribe to our channel and ensure you keep visiting this page at regular intervals.
If you have any question, please drop it in the comment box below: