UNIABUJA Admission List For 2021/2022 Session
Do you choose UNIABUJA as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on UNIABUJA Admission status.
Table of Contents
How To check UNIABUJA Admission List 2021/2022
- Kindly ensure you visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Ensure you log on to Jamb profile and you can do this by logging in with your username and password on Jamb portal.
- Then look for where you will see the “check admission status”
- After the above step, ensure you insert the year you want to check its admission status and also endeavour to put the Jamb Registration number for that particular year.
- At the last pace, click the check admission icon to view if you are admitted.
- Go to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Please ensure you input your Username and personal password where needed.
- Lastly, make sure you click on the ” login to dashboard” button so you can check for yourself if admitted or not admitted.
About University Of Abuja
University Of Abuja is one of the federal university in Nigeria, it was established by the federal government of Nigeria.
It came into existence in the 19’s and it came mainly as a result of people thirst for being educated.
The university have produced a lot of graduates who are making us proud in the country and who has also contributed positively to the national income of the country.
The overall head of the university is pro-chancellor who is appointed by the federal government, not only that the second in command is known as the vice chancellor.
This people can be removed from office if they acts against the guidelines of the position.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
>><<Is UNIABUJA second batch admission list out: No it is not out.
>><<How can I get admission in Abuja University: Choose them in UTME, study hard, ensure you have the right subject combination for your course and score high in all your exams and pray to your maker to help you.
Read also on:
Our amiable readers, we will like to hear from you so therefore ensure you input your comments in the box below.