UNICAL Post UTME Form 2021/22 & Latest News.
This is to inform the general public that the screening form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale.
Are you one of those who are interested in having a degree at University Of Calabar popularly known as Unical. Do you score a minimum of 160 in UTME. Did you Choose the UNICAL as your first choice In UTME. If your answer is yes, kindly read this article to the end.
In this article, we will provide guidelines, eligibility and answer some questions concerning UNICAL screening 2020.
Eligibility For UNICAL Screening 2021/2022
- Only candidates who choose UNICAL as their first choice are eligible to apply for this.
- Candidates who have a Minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible, those with lesser score are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old as at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include english language and mathematics.
How can I register for Unical post Utme?
Follow the procedures below to apply for UNICAL Putme:
- E-transact Option: This pin can be acquired in Nigeria commercial bank, after that Pay and obtain the pin at nigeria bank. After getting the pin, go to UNICAL Portal on http://www.myunical.edu.ng/ thereafter follow instruction on the portal after you login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is only available in the following banks that are within Calabar state/metropolis.
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Go to: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the tab “Screening UTME link”
- On the home page, Input your JAMB Registration No in the box provided
- Enter the pin of the scratch card in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the instructions laid down online
- Confirm your details and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the Complete Application Form
You can also read on:
- LASU Post Utme Form
- Unilag Post Utme Form
- Ui Postgraduate School
- Jamb Form Cost
- Eksu Post Utme Form
- OAU Post Utme Form
- UI Post Utme Form
- Nysc Senate List
- Jamb Result Checker
Things You Must Note If You Want To Gain Admission Into UNICAL
- You must ensure you take note of Post UTME Timetable so that you will not miss the date of your screening.
- Try and get Post UTME Past Questions so that you can be able to know the way UNICAL sets their questions.
- Ensure you fill in only genuine details when registering for the screening exercise.
- Ensure you know screening Cut off Mark, it will help you a lot if you know you are serious about gaining admission into UNICAL.
- Also try and get University of Calabar Post current affairs questions, it has been noticed that they repeat current affairs questions most time, however don’t rely on that, ensure you study wide.
Most Frequently Asked Questions on University of calabar Post UTME
How will I Know UNICAL Screening Timetable Venue and Seating Arrangement?
The venue will be communicated to you once you are through with the screening registration. You will know the Seating Arrangement on the day of the exam.
When is University of Calabar Post UTME Form 2021 Starting and closing?
The screening registration will start from 29th of june 2020 and it is closing at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29th July, 2020.
Does UNICAL Do Post JAMB Exam?
Yes they do.
How many questions is Unical post Utme?
According to last year Questions, the questions were 40 questions and only thirty minutes was allocated to it. The subject to be answered are determined by the school POST UTME SCREENING COMMITTEE.
Is Unical post Utme form out for 2021?
Yes it is out
How much is the school fee of the University Of Calabar?
From all we know, it is not up to 100,000 naira.
Is University of Calabar a good University?
Yes it is, in fact it is one of the best federal university in nigeria.
How can i get UNICAL Post Utme?
Read extensively, let go of fear, ensure you take all the necessary document with you. Stay abreast of information. Start your preparation early.
Please note: Unical Post UTME form for 2021/2022 Session is not on sale.
The form will be on sale starting from 29th of June and it will be closing at 12 midnight of 29th of July 2021.
Kindly drop your comments in the box below if you have any questions or enquiry. We will reply you as fast as we can.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page also and ensure you subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information.