UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2021/22 date, General Cut off mark and Guidelines on how to apply
Are you one of those who are seeking credible information on University of Jos Post UTME, well you are in the right place to get that information you seek.
In this article, we will share with you tips on how to apply for University Of jos. Not only that, we would share with you all the latest news concerning UNIJOS post utme screening form.
We will also answer the most frequent questions students asked every year. Don’t worry, we are here for you. Just ensure you read this article to the end.
Eligibility For University Of Jos Post UTME Screening
- The screening exercise is only meant for candidates who chose UNIJOS as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- Candidates must ensure they have a minimum of 180 and above in their UTME Result.
- All UTME candidates must ensure they have at least 5 credits in relevant Level subjects at not more than two sittings which must include English Language & Mathematics. However there are some courses that does not require two sittings but only one sittings, such courses are medicine e.t.c.
- How to apply for tasued Post Utme
- Tips for Unn Post Utme
- Guidelines to apply for absu post utme
- Application tips for funai post utme
- Fupre application tips
How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME 2021/2022
Before applying for the screening exercise, candidates should note that they will be required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira only. To apply for UNIJOS PUTME, follow the steps below:
- Go to the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ To register.
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
a. The candidates will be required to fill a password of their choice. Ensure you input the password you can easily remember. Thereafter a confirmation link will be sent to your email.
b. The candidates should login to their email address which they input while registering and click on the confirmation link sent there to confirm that the email belongs to them.
c. The candidate will be taken to the login page then from there, they should go on with their online registration
6. Go to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
7. Click on Login
8. Enter email and password
9. Click on Login
10. The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
11. Click on Pay Screening Charge
12. Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
13. Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
14. Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
15. Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
16. Click Finish
17. Print the Screening Registration Slip
18. Log out and await further communication from the University
Frequently Asked Questions
Does UNIJOS write Post UTME?
Yes they do write PUTME screening exams.
How is Unijos cut off mark calculated?
The UTME score will be divided by 8, While the Post UTME score will be divided by Two. Then add both together, your answer will be your aggregate score.
Does Unijos accept second choice?
No they do not accept second choice candidates and they do not consider them for admission.
Is UNIJOS a federal University?
Yes it is a federal University.
We hope we have satisfied your curiosity concerning UNIJOS Post UTME exam form 2021/22, please kindly drop your comment in the box below.
You can also drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.