UNIMED Post UTME 2021/22 Screening form, Date, Cut off mark & Latest News
Hello our amiable readers, did you choose University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State as your first choice or second choice in UTME. Do you score a minimum of 180 in JAMB. Are you interested in studying at University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State.
In this article, we will provide information on guidelines you need to follow, we will also let you know about the things that will make you eligible for UNIMED Post UTME.
Table of Contents
Brief Information About UNIMED
UNIMED (The University of Medical Sciences Ondo, Ondo state) is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to encourage Excellence in research, teaching and service delivery in all health science disciplines.
One advantage about this university as a public university is because of its uninterrupted academic calendar. They do not follow asuu to strike and this makes there calendar to be very fast. It also provides exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
The university hereby beckons on the general public to come and apply for their screening exercise in the faculties or department as at follows:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and sugery
Faculty Of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty Of Applied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty Of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Eligibility For UNIMED Post UTME 2021/2022
- Candidates must choose University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State as their First Choice or Second choice in UTME.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in UTME in order to be eligible for UNIMED Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose UNIMED in UTME can also apply as long as they know they will buy a change of course form and change to University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State as their first choice.
- Candidates going for MBBS/BDS programmes must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics while those going for other programmes in the university must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O level subjects including english and mathematics.
- The direct entry applicants can also apply as long as they have a minimum of 10 points in any A level programme . Hons degree in the basic medical services with second class lower are also eligible to apply
Note: Candidates who choose the institution as second choice should change to First Choice in JAMB to be able to get admitted. The school only allows second choice to write the exam but most times, they are not always admitted.
How To Apply For University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, Ondo State Screening Exercise
Follow the steps below to apply for UNIMED post utme with ease.
- Go to https://www.unimed.edu.ng/
- Click on “Admission”
- Click on payment in order to make your payment using online channel with your VISA, MASTERCARD. Kindly note that VERVE card is not acceptable, it will not go through.
- After you have made your payment, print payment receipt
- Thereafter on the Post Utme Portal, ensure you click on the application portal and register with your Jamb registration number and also with your payment transaction icon to register.
If you need more information on payment or application process, kindly check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
Things you should Note:
- Payment should only be made via the university portal only and not through any other process.
- Candidates are to come along on the day Of the screening with the following documents.
>>> JAMB UTME Notification of Slip/Registration slips for Direct Entry candidates.
>>> Electronic Payment Receipt.
>>> Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
- If you need viable information, kindly visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng, or better still send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- If any candidates did not make him or herself present on the day of screening, such candidates should forget on getting admission into the university that year.
UNIMED Screening Schedule For UTME/Direct entry Candidates
The screening schedule for UNIMED Post UTME 2021/2022 is currently not out. We will let you know once it is out.
Most frequently asked questions
- How much is Unimed post Utme form?: The form is just Two Thousand Naira only (N2000)
- Does Unimed write post Utme?: Yes they do
- How can i get admission into UNIMED?: Ensure you register for the Post UTME exercise. Then score high in JAMB and read and score high in Post UTME.
- Does Unimed accept two sittings? : Yes they accept accept two sittings but for some courses like medicine or bds programe, they only accept One sittings for this courses.
The university is not selling its screening form by third party. Only ensure you visit the university administrative office or the university official website for genuine information.
you can bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter in order to get our latest school news information
If you have any other question or enquiry, please drop it in the box below