UNN Admission List 2021/22 & General Guidelines On How To Check If Your Are Admitted Or Not
Hello Dear readers, Do you need credible and valid information on University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). Are you an aspirant who desired to get admission into the university.
Perhaps, Have you done the Post UTME Examination and you scored above the minimum score you need to be considered for admission. Well, in this article, we will provide all the information you need to succeed.
We will also provide information on the guidelines you need to follow in order to check if you are admitted successfully with ease and without any trouble or error.
UNN Main Admission List 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public that the admission list have not been released yet. We will however update this page once it is out. However you can kindly check how to check the admission list below by following the following steps below.
How To Check If You Are Admitted Or Not
Kindly ensure you login with your personal username and password given to you at the point of registration.
Go down or navigate to where you will see “check admission status.
Kindly ensure you enter your exam year and your personal Jamb registration number.
Lastly, endeavour to click on “check admission status so you can easily check if you are admitted or not.
Things candidates should note:
- All eligible candidates who have not uploaded their O level results on Jamb portal should ensure they do that. Failure to do that might lead to the candidates not being considered for admission into UNN.
- Candidates who eventually get admission into the university should ensure they accept or reject their admission. Failure to do so might lead to the candidates forfeiture of their admission.
- Endeavour to go to UNN website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng),ensure you log in with your personal JAMB Registration number to download and generate a Payment Invoice which consists of your RRR number.
- The invoice payment will be used to pay your acceptance fee which is about 25,000 naira only.
- Go on to pay other necessary fees and do all the registration that is required of you to do on the university website.
- Applicants should be aware that their admission is provisional.
- Applicants who gained admission into another courses different from their courses should ensure they change their course of study on Jamb portal so that the changes can be processed.
Is UNN VC admission list out?
For 2021/2022 Session, the VC admission list is not out yet.
Is UNN second admission list out for 2021?
The first list is not even out yet, also the second list is not out yet also.
How do I check my admission status 2021
Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. Kindly ensure you login with your personal username and password given to you at the point of registration. Go down or navigate to where you will see “check admission status” Kindly ensure you enter your exam year and your personal Jamb registration number. Lastly, endeavour to click on “check admission status so you can easily check if you are admitted or not.
How can I check for the Post UTME Result
Go to UNN post UTME result checking portal at https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/PUTMEResults/CheckPostUTMEResults.aspx. Enter your JAMB Registration Number. Go on and get your invoice which includes your RRR code. Then endeavour to pay online with your personal debit card or pay through bank.
For any other question or enquiry, kindly drop them in the box below.
Kindly bookmark this page also or subscribe to our newsletter to you can receive all our updates.