YABATECH Post UTME 2021/2022 Form, Date, Cut off mark & Latest News
Hello our amiable readers, did you choose YABATECH as your first or second choice in UTME. Do you score a minimum of 150 in JAMB.
Are you interested in studying at YABATECH. Sincerely if you agree with the above terms and you really need information to succeed, then you are in the right place to get all the information you will need
In this article, we will provide information on guidelines you need to follow, we will also let you know about the things that will make you eligible for YABATECH PUTME.
We will provide information on virtually everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
- 1 Eligibility For YABATECH POST UTME 2021/2022
- 2 How To Apply For YABATECH Post UTME 2021
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Eligibility For YABATECH POST UTME 2021/2022
- Candidates must choose YABATECH as their First or Second Choice in UTME
- Candidates must score 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) This is in affiliation of the world renowned university university of Nigeria Nsuka.
Note: Candidates who choose the institution as second choice should change to First Choice in UTME to be able to get admitted. The school only allows second choice to write the exam but most times, they are not always admitted.
How To Apply For YABATECH Post UTME 2021
- Go to https://www.yabatech.edu.ng/
After the page pop up, navigate to “Post Utme Application” and complete the basic forms
- Those Applicants who are interested in applying for the post UTME Exercise are to pay a sum of One thousand and five hundred naira (N1,500.00) for the Post UTME fee and for payments of checking your online results.
- Ensure you click on the tab “the Apply Link”
- After this, kindly ensure you input your JAMB Reg no, Email address & personal Phone number in order to confirm the list uploaded.
- The next step is to Preview and correct your Jamb Details in case if there is any error, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Also, after clicking on the generate invoice, then ensure you pay using your online payments platforms by using your Atm cards. You can also pay at the bank.
- Go back to the Registration Portal and ensure you click on the tab button.
- Input the RRR code sent to you after payment to confirm the payment via Remitta
- Fill the application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip
- Pay for O’level Verification.
- You can check your Post UTME Result by using ATM card then click on pay, please note that transaction charges is 300 naira.
- After payment, review and submit to end the application process.
- All Candidates / Applicants without an ATM Card should approach any bank for reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay online.
- All Candidates should ensure they only post and upload genuine information.
If you need information concerning the Yabatech screening exercise, you can get them @ www.yabatech.edu.ng.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is yabatech cut off mark for 2021?
The Cut off mark for yaba college of technology is 150.
Is YABATECH doing Post UTME or Screening?
It is Post UTME they are doing.
How much is yabatech post Utme form?
The registration form price for yabatech screening is two thousand naira only.
Is yabatech post Utme form out for 2021?
Currently,the form is not out yet, once it is out this article will be updated.
You can also read on:
- Jamb Registration Requirement
- Unilag Post Utme
- How to check nysc senate list
- Eksu Post Utme
- Oau Post Utme
- UI Post Utme
- Lasu post utme
- Unical post utme
If you have any other question or enquiry, please drop it in the box below…